May I share your work?
If you enjoy my work so much that you want to share it, I’ll appreciate that. However, please keep the fair use policy in mind when doing so. If in doubt, please feel free to get in touch.
What about copyright?
If not otherwise stated, all my work is protected by copyright. Even if you requested the photograph or are part of the subject, you don’t automatically own the copyright. Which means you may only use it in compliance with the fair use policy. A violation (intended or not) is considered a copyright infringement, which is strict liability.
Can I hire you?
If you want me to shoot a subject or event, keep in mind that :
• Although photography is not my main business,
• I will do my best to deliver high quality work, but
• I won’t be personally liable for not delivering work you imagined.
• My main focus is having a good time with you, however
• I will charge money to cover the costs of my equipment and time
If you’re happy with that, I’m looking forward to work with you.