May I share your work?
If you enjoy my work so much that you want to share it, I’ll appreciate that. However, please keep the fair use policy in mind when doing so:
• Always mention the copyright owner (tag profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, 500px & where available - link to Steppschuh Photography where no profile is available)
• Do not alter the work in any way (includes cropping as well as applying filters or color corrections)
• If the work hasn’t been published before, ask for permission first (if you got the permission, publish watermarked work only)
If in doubt, please feel free to get in touch.
Can I hire you?
If you want me to shoot a subject or event, keep in mind that :
• Although photography is not my main business,
• I will do my best to deliver high quality work, but
• I won’t be personally liable for not delivering work you imagined.
• My main focus is having a good time with you, however
• I will charge money to cover the costs of my equipment and time
If you’re happy with that, I’m looking forward to work with you.
What about copyright?
Even if you requested the photograph or are part of the subject, you don’t own the copyright. Which means you may not:
• Reproduce the photograph
• Prepare derivative works based upon the photograph
• Distribute copies of the photograph to the public (by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending)
• Display the photograph publicly
Unless, of course, you got granted an explicit permission to do so (e.g. by purchasing a license).